Study in UK (London)
Study in UK - UK Student Visa Bengaluru
Planning To Study in UK ? Well you arrived to the Best UK Student Visa Consultant in Bengaluru.Here you will get expert Advice on Top Courses to Study in UK, UK Visa Processing, Visa fees/costs and much more. As UK is now recognised as one of the best places to study and apply for student visa with a history of academic brilliance, and a number of prestigious Top UK universities located all around the nation for each of desired courses.
Start your Study in UK Journey | Eligibility for UK Study Visa
UK Student Visa in Bengaluru
Study in UK Facts & UK Student Visa Process
- Capital: London
- Currency : Pound
- Language : English
- Major Cities : London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol
- Major Intakes: January, February, September, October
Why Study in UK ? by Best UK Student Visa Consultant in Bangalore
Canada is a country located in the northern part of North America. Canada’s climate varies widely across its vast are
- The United Kingdom is a developed country and has the world’s fifth largest economy by nominal GDP and ninth largest economy by purchasing power parity. Study in UK consists of institutions consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognized.
- UK institutions offer flexibility of choice and enable you to blend academic and vocational courses of your choice. The teaching and study methodology used in the UK give you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence. Study in UK degrees can be tailored to your interests and often include specialized modules.
So long story short here are the top 5 reasons to study in UK for an aspiring International student:
Why Study in UK # Reason-1 Quality education:
- The UK is home to some of the world’s top universities and educational institutions, with a long history of academic excellence. Degrees and qualifications earned in the UK are recognized and respected around the world.
Why Study in UK #Reason-2 Range of courses:
- UK universities offer a wide range of courses in different fields, from traditional subjects such as medicine, law, and engineering to more specialized areas like media, fashion, and business. There is something for everyone.
Why Study in UK #Reason-3 Cultural diversity:
- Studying in the UK provides students with the opportunity to meet people from all over the world, making it a truly multicultural experience. This exposure to different cultures and ways of thinking can broaden one’s horizons and enrich their education.
Why Study in UK #Reason-4 English language proficiency:
- Studying in an English-speaking country like the UK is a great way to improve your language skills, which is important for both personal and professional development.
Why to Study in UK #Reason-5 Work opportunities:
- Study in UK offers students a variety of part-time work opportunities while they study, which can help them gain valuable work experience and earn some extra money.
Why UK for Study #Reason-6 Access to Europe:
- The UK’s proximity to Europe means that students have the opportunity to travel and explore the continent easily and affordably. Overall, studying in the UK is an excellent choice for those looking to receive a quality education, gain valuable life experience, and broaden their horizons.
a, ranging from arctic weather in the north, to hot summers in the southern regions, with four distinct seasons.Study in Canada is an increasingly popular option for students who want the quality of a North American education at a less expensive cost than they might find in the US.
Here are best top 5 reasons for Why Study in Canada with Study Visa Canada?
Why Study in Canada?#Reason -1 High-Quality Education:
Canada is known for its world-class education system, which consistently ranks among the best in the world. Canadian universities and colleges offer a wide range of programs, with a strong emphasis on research and innovation.
Why Study in Canada?#Reason-2 Multicultural Society:
Canada is a welcoming and diverse country, with a multicultural society that values inclusivity and respect for different cultures. Students from around the world can feel at home in Canada, which is a safe and friendly country with a high standard of living.
Why Study in Canada?#Reason-3 Affordable Education:
Canada offers affordable education compared to other popular study destinations like the US, UK, and Australia. In addition, international students are eligible for scholarships, bursaries, and other forms of financial aid if they opt to Study in Canada
Canada for Study #Reason-4 Post-Graduate Work Opportunities:
Canada offers post-graduate work opportunities for international students, allowing them to gain valuable work experience after graduation. This can be an excellent opportunity for students to launch their careers and gain permanent residency.
Canada for Study #Reason-5 Beautiful Scenery:
Canada is known for its natural beauty, with stunning landscapes and outdoor activities available year-round. This can be an excellent opportunity for students to explore the country and engage in outdoor activities such as skiing, hiking, and camping.
Cost to Study in UK for International Students
- Foundation Course – 7000 GBP to 10000 GBP per year
- Bachelor’s Course – 10000 GBP to 12000 GBP per year
- Master’s Course – 12000 GBP to 25000 GBP per year
Other UK Student Visa Expenses for International Students
- Average living cost- 500 GBP to 1000 GBP per month
- Transportation cost- 100 GBP to 120 GBP per month
What is UK Student Visa ? | General Overview of UK Student Visa
A UK student visa, also known as a Tier 4 (General) student visa, is a type of visa that allows non-EEA/Swiss nationals to study in the United Kingdom. This visa is designed for students who want to pursue a full-time degree course or a short-term study abroad program in the UK.
Types of UK Student Visa to apply
There are several types of student visas available for individuals who wish to study in the UK. Here are the most common ones:
1. Tier 4 (General) student visa:
This visa is for students who are 16 years or older and have been offered a place on a course in the UK by a licensed Tier 4 sponsor. Usually Students who wants to pursue their Bachelors or Masters Apply for this UK Student Visa
2. Short-term study visa:
This UK Student visa is for individuals who wish to study in the UK for a short period of time, typically up to 6 months. Students who wants to take up small vocational courses apply for such Visa
3. UK Student Visitor visa:
UK Student Visitor visa is for individuals who wish to study a short course in the UK for up to 6 months and do not intend to work or extend their stay.
4. Tier 4 (Child) student visa:
This UK visa is for students between the ages of 4 and 17 who have been offered a place on a course in the UK by a licensed Tier 4 sponsor.
5. Tier 4 (Doctorate Extension Scheme) visa:
This UK Tier-4 visa is for students or candidates who have completed a PhD or other eligible doctorate qualification in the UK and wish to stay in the UK for up to 12 months to work or look for work.
Eligiblity Criteria of Getting UK Student Visa | UK Study Visa Requirments.
- To apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa, applicants must first obtain an offer of a place at a UK university or college that holds a Tier 4 sponsor license. The institution will then issue a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) which the applicant will need to include in their visa application.
- Applicants must also demonstrate that they have enough money to cover their tuition fees and living expenses while studying in the UK. They may also need to provide evidence of their English language proficiency.
- Once a Tier 4 (General) student visa is granted, the visa holder is allowed to study at their chosen institution for the duration of their course. The visa may also allow for limited part-time work or work placements, depending on the terms of the visa.
How to Apply for a UK Student Visa? | Complete Application Process
Step-by-Step guide to apply for UK Student Visa Process
How much is the UK Student Visa Fees or Cost
If students are applying from outside the UK, the charge for the UK Student Visa, formerly known as the Tier 4 (General) Student Visa, is £363 (about Rs 34,594). You must also pay a healthcare premium, the amount of which is determined by how long you are staying.The payment options available are
1. Using a MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card online.
2. via D.D(Demand Draft) at specific Standard Chartered Bank branches and the visa application centre.
3. through Cash at specific Standard Chartered Bank locations and the visa application centre.
What Documents Required for UK Student Visa Process
- A valid passport or any other documentation for travel
- Proof of funds to cater to your living costs during your course
- Funds need to be maintained for 28 days (tuition fees + living cost)
- CAS reference number – Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies
- Documents used for obtaining the CAS
- Color photographs of passport size
- If needed, screening for Tuberculosis
- Your University will make you aware of additional requirements if any prior to your application
Get A Call from Our Expert Counsellors.
Popular Courses in demand to Study in UK - UK Student Visa Consultant
- MBA (Management)
- Computer Science & IT
- Business & Finance
- Core Engineering & Engineering Management
- Architecture and Interior Designing
- Bio-sciences, Medicine & Healthcare
- Media & Journalism
- Mechanical , Robotics and Many More…
Study in UK without IELTS Exam on UK Student Visa
No wonder, how important is IELTS score to stay and study in the UK, there are some alternate options that one can consider to study in the UK without IELTS.
1. Your primary education should be in English: Certain universities in the UK enable foreign students who have already finished their education at an English Medium School to study there without having taken the IELTS exam. You must obtain a Medium of Instruction (MOI) certificate from a former educational institution in order to demonstrate your English language ability.
2. Class 12th English Scores: Many universities in the UK require students to submit their class 12 English Language scores in order to be admitted. In certain cases, universities might insist on your 10th-grade grades. Universities might accept your 10th and 12th grade English test scores, for example, as evidence of your English proficiency.
3. Online Interview OR English Test: Few colleges may require students to participate in Skype-based online interviews. Through this interview, they will evaluate your level of English language skills.Apart from this, there are universities that may not ask you to give IELTS or TOEFL score, but to write a separate exam to prove your English level.
Study in UK Without IELTS in Top 15 UK Universities
- The University of Warwick
- The University of Bristol
- London Southbank University
- Northumbria University
- The University of Bolton
- The University of Northampton
- University of Plymouth
- Portsmouth University
- Aston University
- Swansea University
- Robert Gordon University
- Riga Technical University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of Basel
- University of Geneva
Top MBA Universities to Study in UK without IELTS
- Middlesex University
- Birmingham City University
- Lancaster University
- University of Lancashire
- University of Reading
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Greenwich
- De Montfort University
- University of Sunderland
- University of East London
Benefits of hiring UK Student Visa Consultants for your Student Visa Application to Study in UK
If you are an international student planning to study in the UK, seeking guidance or help from a UK student visa consultant can be beneficial in several ways. Here are some reasons why:
Expert Knowledge: UK student visa consultants are well-versed with the latest immigration laws, policies and regulations, and can provide you with accurate and up-to-date information on the visa application process. They can also offer guidance on the type of visa that is most suitable for your needs, and help you navigate the complex application process.
Save Time and Effort: Applying for a UK student visa can be a time-consuming and challenging process, with various documents, forms and procedures to follow. A consultant can simplify this process and save you a lot of time and effort by helping you prepare your application and documentation, and guiding you through each step of the process.
Avoid Mistakes: Applying for a visa can be complicated, and even a small mistake in your application can lead to rejection. A consultant can help you avoid common mistakes, such as incomplete forms, missing documents or incorrect information, which can cause delays or rejections in the visa application process.
Increased Chances of Approval: UK student visa consultants have extensive experience in helping students apply for visas, and can offer advice and guidance on how to present your application in the best possible way. By ensuring that your application is complete, accurate and well-presented, you increase your chances of getting your visa approved.
Additional Services: Some UK student visa consultants also offer additional services, such as pre-departure briefings, airport pick-up, accommodation arrangements, and other support services that can help you settle into your new life in the UK.
Overall, seeking guidance or help from a UK student visa consultant can be a wise investment for international students who are planning to study in the UK.
Famous Places to Visit while Study in UK by UK Student Visa Consultant Surat
- Medieval York
- The University Towns of Cambridge & Oxford
- Liverpool and Manchester
Levels of Degree- Study in UK
- Foundation- 1 year
- Bachelor degree program- 3 to 4 years
- Master degree program- 1 to 2 years
Post Study Work Visa after Study in UK
During study student can work 20 hours part time and after study student is eligible for 2 years Post Study work visa in UK.
Job Opportunities after Study in UK | UK Student Visa Consultants
- There are hundreds of jobs and work experience opportunities for students and graduates in London. International students who study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at a recognized university are allowed to work part-time during term term for up to 20 hours a week and full-time during the holidays.
- There are thousands of part-time student jobs in London to help support your studies. Many universities have careers and work placement centers to help you find employment. You can work up to 10 hours a week if you are studying a course that is below degree level at a Higher Education Institution (HEI) and also if you have immigration permission as a Tier 4 (Child) Student and you are at least 16 years old.
- Tier 5 Temporary Worker visa allows you to work in the UK for up to 12 or 24 months (depending on the scheme you’re applying for). International students in the UK can apply for the Tier 5 (Government Authorized Exchange) visa to undertake work experience and internships in the UK after their studies. You can apply to switch from your Tier 4 visa to this visa from within the UK.
Top Job Professions to Work After Study in UK with UK Study Visa
Technology and telecom
Official Government sites for Study in UK Guide & Reference:
Study in UK | UK Student Visa Process -FAQs
To begin studying as an international student, there are a range of entry requirements you may have to meet.
The academic requirements (including evidence of English language skills) you need to study will vary depending on the level of education you want to study. Universities and schools can have different entry requirements, so read the course information on their websites carefully.
The costs associated with studying at university or school overseas vary greatly. It depends on the nature of the program, the length of your stay, the distance you travel and the kind of lifestyle you want when you get there.
- When deciding what and where to study, start by thinking about your academic interests and your career goals.
- Take some time to research specific courses, subjects and options for internships or work placements.
- Look at the campus location, rankings, the amount of time you would like to spend away from home and the total cost of studying and living overseas.
The skills and qualifications employers and professional registration bodies require will vary from country to country. If, for example, you are working towards a career with strict entry requirements such as medicine, engineering, accounting or teaching, do some research with the relevant registration bodies in your home country for advice.
There is a limited number of partial scholarships and bursaries available for international students. The amount varies by level of study and by institution. These scholarships are competitive and you need to demonstrate exceptional academic achievements.
Working while you study can help complement your study and living experience. If you pursue a course at degree level or above you may be permitted to work while on an international student visa.
Before you undertake any paid work, you need to make sure that your visa allows it. The opportunity for students to work part-time during their studies varies from country to country.
Many universities have a dedicated job centre on-campus for students that advertise job opportunities to help students develop skills. The university careers service is also a useful source of information.
We recommend you begin your application process at least a year in advance to give enough time for your applications to be processed and to prepare for your time overseas.
Check out Recent UK Student Visa Blogs & News to Study in UK
- Study Abroad
Overseas Education Consultants in Bangalore Rajarajeshwari Nagar Study Masters in USA Get Started Now. We Can Help You to Study Abroad…
End of Content.
My son Kukke Aditya recently used eStudy Abroad to help me apply for a Master’s program at RMIT 2023 in Melbourne Thanks to their help, especially Neethu Gowda, education consultants were knowledgeable, patient and very professional, taking the time to answer every question I had.I was able to successfully get into the program! I’m so grateful for their assistance throughout the process. In particular, I’d like to thank Mrs. Lakshmi Raghavendra (Sydney) for referring me to eStudy Abroad. I would definitely recommend eStudy Abroad to anyone looking for help with their university applications.
I am extremely satisfied with estudy abroad, there is no negative points to talk about estudy abroad. it is the best consultant which provides both coaching as well as helping in Canada student Visa process, the services extended by estudy abroad consultants with regard to my admission, hostel accommodation, and other formalities etc.