Canada Express Entry
Canada Immigration Consultant Bengaluru- Canada Express Entry - Canada PR Process
Canada is one of the best country in the world to live and settle down. It is one of the leading G-7 nations. Canada is the second largest country in the world and population is approximately 35 million.
Canada Express Entry Draw makes Canada ranks among the highest in international measurements with high development, government transparency, excellent working condition, excellent education system, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, good health care system. In its population about 82 percent people are highly urbanized and are concentrated in large and medium-sized cities, many near the southern border.
Canada’s capital is Ottawa, and its three metropolitan provinces are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. Canada’s climate varies across its vast area, ranging from arctic weather in the north, in the southern regions it prevails hot summers, It has four distinct seasons in all.
Canada PR Point Calculator - Free Assessment
What is Canada Express Entry Draw?
Canada Express Entry Draw is the system that the Canadian government uses to manage applications for permanent residence to Canada via the Federal Skilled Worker and certain Provincial Nominee programs. The Canadian Government launched Express Entry on 1st January 2015.
If you want to migrate and settle down in Canada, SWEC Immigration Services will help you with prompt information, guidelines and assistance. Contact today to get started with your Canada dreams.
The new electronic Canada Express Entry system manages permanent resident applications under varied economic immigration programs such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Provincial nominee programs
Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) | Canada PR Process
- The FSW category is prescribed as a class of persons who are skilled workers, who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada, and who intend to reside in a province other than Quebec
- If you score 67 points or higher (out of 100), you may qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker.
- Meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 (6Band in each in IELTS)
- Provide an Educational Level of Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Provide an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by CIC to show your foreign education is equal to Canadian education standards.
Canada Express Entry Draw Program
Express Entry is a file management system. The Canadian Government states that they choose skilled immigrants from all around the world as permanent residents based on their ability to settle in Canada and take part in the economy.
It is an electronic process which mainly works in 2-steps
- If you are Potential Immigrant for Canada
- Canadian Employers are Interested in Hiring Skilled Workers.
If You Are Potential Immigrant for Canada Immigration
If the candidate from around the world makes an expression of interest to migrate to Canada by creating their online profile. The candidates will be given points on the following criteria.
- Work Experience,
- Language Ability,
- Education and all other related information.
How to Apply for a Canada PR Process?
- Complete your Education credentials assessment (ECA)
- Get the required IELTS score.
- Create a profile for Express Entry and lodge your application the online pool.
- Register with the Job Bank (optional).
- Apply for Provincial Nomination program. (optional).
- Receive your Invitation to Apply(ITA)
- A necessary medical and criminal background checks will be conducted by Canada citizenship and immigration(CIC)
- Receive your confirmation of PR status.
- Finally, submit your passport for visa stamping.
What are the eligibility requirements for a Canada Express Entry Draw
The minimum requirements to immigrate to Canada are:
- You need to score 67 points out of 100 points.
- Your work occupation should be listed in Canada’s demand list.
- You to score good bands in the IELTS exam.
- You need to maintain funds in your account.
- You need to produce papers for your employment, Education, Language proficiency, etc.
If any of the candidates has no job letter from Canada, They must register themselves on Canada Job Bank Portal which will connect him with Canadian Employer… Candidates with Good and strong profile will be Eligible to enter the Express Entry Pool…
- Canadian Employer Interested In Hiring Skilled Workers
- Canadian Employers will go through the profile of the candidate together with the Government and provinces. If the candidate is Eligible according to the criteria and receives an Invitation letter from the Canadian Employer, he/she can submit their required documents within 60 Days from the date when they receive the receipt of Acceptance of Invitation Letter from Canadian Government.
- The Canadian Government is open to accept all skilled workers from all around the World under the New Immigration Criteria from Express Entry Pool.
- The candidates must make sure that they submit all the necessary Documents within the given time Limit for the Positive feedback.
- After the successful completion of the process, candidates with their dependents can move permanently to Canada and be a Permanent Resident of Canada.
What are the documents required for Canada Express Entry Draw ? | Canada PR Process
You need to produce documents based on the attributes you are claiming points for and other relevant documents.
- Education Transcripts
- Employment Experience Letters
- Qualifying WES Report
- IELTS Score Card
- Valid Passport
- Medicals & Police Clearance Certificate
- Proof of Identity
For more infor visit :- Canada Express Entry Draw
Canada Express Entry Draw | Canada PR Process- FAQs
The below candidates can apply for Canada Express Entry Draw | Canada PR Process
- Age below 49 years.
- At least 13 years of formal education.
- 2 or more years of work experience
- Proficient in the English language.
- candidates who have enough funds to survive for a year after arriving in Canada.
A permanent residency is granted to the skilled workers upon meeting certain eligibility criteria. These criteria are based on a Point-based system. A 5years is granted and with 3 years of stay (or employment) in Canada, you can take up the citizenship of Canada.
Yes, it is possible. There are numerous programs that can help you to migrate to Canada without a job offer. For example skill independent program
The English language tests accepted for Canada PR Process are International English Language Testing System (IELTS General Training) and the Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP). Among the two, IELTS is the commonly used English language test by Indians.
The language proficiency skills are tested on four factors or bands, namely:
- Reading and
The processing time for obtaining the Canada PR visa ranges from 6 to 10 months. However, the process can even be either longer or shorter depending on your profile performance.
My son Kukke Aditya recently used eStudy Abroad to help me apply for a Master’s program at RMIT 2023 in Melbourne Thanks to their help, especially Neethu Gowda, education consultants were knowledgeable, patient and very professional, taking the time to answer every question I had.I was able to successfully get into the program! I’m so grateful for their assistance throughout the process. In particular, I’d like to thank Mrs. Lakshmi Raghavendra (Sydney) for referring me to eStudy Abroad. I would definitely recommend eStudy Abroad to anyone looking for help with their university applications.
I am extremely satisfied with estudy abroad, there is no negative points to talk about estudy abroad. it is the best consultant which provides both coaching as well as helping in Canada student Visa process, the services extended by estudy abroad consultants with regard to my admission, hostel accommodation, and other formalities etc.