British Columbia (BCPNP)
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC- PNP)
Why British Columbia??
British Columbia, Canada’s westernmost province, is defined by its Pacific coastline and mountain ranges. Nature areas like Glacier National Park offer hiking and biking trails, as well as campgrounds. Whistler Blackcomb is a major ski resort that hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics. The scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway links Whistler with Vancouver, a city known for its film industry, at the province’s southern U.S. border
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC-PNP) is an immigration program through which a broad range of workers, graduates, and entrepreneurs can settle in British Columbia permanently.
- Low population, creating more job offers to the immigrants.
- The backbone of the economy is farming, forestry, mining, natural gas.
- It is a faster way for eligible skilled workers to gain permanent residence in B.C.
Eligibility criteria for the BC PNP Program:
- Have accepted a full-time, indeterminate job offer (a permanent job, or one with no set end date) from a B.C. employer. The job must be in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) skilled occupation (Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B).
- Be qualified to perform the duties of the job
- Have at least two (2) years of directly related work experience
- Show you can support yourself and your dependents
- Have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada
- For NOC skill level B occupations, meet minimum language requirements
- Have a wage offer in line with B.C. wage rates for the occupation
My son Kukke Aditya recently used eStudy Abroad to help me apply for a Master’s program at RMIT 2023 in Melbourne Thanks to their help, especially Neethu Gowda, education consultants were knowledgeable, patient and very professional, taking the time to answer every question I had.I was able to successfully get into the program! I’m so grateful for their assistance throughout the process. In particular, I’d like to thank Mrs. Lakshmi Raghavendra (Sydney) for referring me to eStudy Abroad. I would definitely recommend eStudy Abroad to anyone looking for help with their university applications.
I am extremely satisfied with estudy abroad, there is no negative points to talk about estudy abroad. it is the best consultant which provides both coaching as well as helping in Canada student Visa process, the services extended by estudy abroad consultants with regard to my admission, hostel accommodation, and other formalities etc.