No.1 Best Canada Dependent Visa Consultants | Canada Spouse Visa Requirement-Processing Time-Document
Canada Spouse Visa | Canada Dependent Visa
- Capital: Ottawa
- Currency: Canadian Dollar
- Language: English and French
- Major Cities: Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Quebec, Hamilto
Best Canada Spouse Visa Consultant | Dependent Visa for Canada
Do you want to bring your dependents to Canada if you are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or work permit holder? Looking for Canada Spouse Visa Consultant? The Canadian government permits eligible people over the age of 18 to sponsor Canada spouse visa for spouse, children, parents, partners, and grandparents to live with them in Canada in order to encourage families to live together. With the help of our specialised Canada Spouse visa or Canada dependent visa services, SWEC can assist you in reuniting with your family.
Canada Spouse Visa Or Dependent Visa for Canada
The Canada Dependent Visa allows you to bring your dependents to Canada and also allows them to work or study full time once they have the relevant permits. Under the Canada Dependent Visa, you can sponsor the following relations for a dependent visa:
- Your spouse or common-law partner or conjugal partner
- Dependent children under the age of 21
- Dependent parents or grandparents
- A child you adopted outside Canada while you held a Canadian citizenship or PR
- Your brother, sister, niece, nephew, uncle, aunt or other close relatives
- The relations you sponsor can live with you in Canada. Your spouse or conjugal partner can also apply for a Work Permit in order to work in Canada
Eligibility requirements for Spouse Visa Canada
- To get Canada Spouse visa, you must be older than eighteen.
- You must be a citizen of Canada or a permanent inhabitant of the nation.
- You shouldn’t be receiving government assistance, unless you have a disability.
- You must fall under the low-income range.
- Your marriage union with your spouse must be recognised by law.
- Your relationships with your dependents must be sincere.
Documents required for Canada Spouse Visa
- Passport information and travel history
- Documentation to prove background
- Documentation for a spouse or partner, such as a marriage certificate
- Other evidence of a relationship
- To demonstrate adequate funds, the sponsor must provide proof of income.
- Consulate fees and a completed application
Eligibility Requirement To Sponsor A Canada Spouse visa
- To get, you must be at least 18 years old.
- Once your spouse or partner becomes a permanent residence, you must either currently reside in Canada or have plans to do so.
- You must be able and willing to cover your spouse’s or partner’s basic financial needs for the ensuing three years.
- Your partner must fall under the family class in order for you to sponsor them. You must be a citizen, a permanent resident, or have a work visa in order to sponsor your spouse.
- You must be married to your spouse in a genuine relationship that wasn’t created just to help you get a permanent residence. Your union must have been together for at least a year.
Eligibility conditions for Canada dependent child visa:
- The child must be under 22 years who does not have a spouse, or a common law or conjugal partner.
- The dependent child must be the biological child or the adopted child of the sponsor.
- The child must prove he is dependent on the sponsor/parent for his financial needs.
- Dependent children who are not able to support themselves due to a physical or mental condition have no age limit for seeking sponsorship.
- The sponsor must submit proof of his relationship with the dependent children.
- The children who are being sponsored must undergo a medical examination and also submit proof that they have no criminal cases pending against them.
- The medical examination must be done by a physician who is approved by the Canadian government.
Eligibility conditions to sponsor a dependent:
If an individual wants to sponsor a Dependent Visa for Canada, he must submit documents that provide information about his finances for the past 12 months to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This will help the authorities to determine if the sponsor has the means to financially support the members which includes his dependent children.
For more information please visit : Canada Spouse Visa
The best guide who can help you with this question is your Canada Spouse visa consultant. Irrespective of whether you are looking for a dependent visa, student visa, visitor visa, or any other services like Online IELTS coaching, a best Canada Dependent Visa Consultant can give you proper information based on experience. You can discuss with them the country for which you are looking to get a visa. In case you are based in Ahmedabad or Surat, search online using Top Canada visa consultant in Ahmedabad, or Top student visa consultant in Surat, respectively. This will help you get suggestions for visa consultancy services in these localities.
My son Kukke Aditya recently used eStudy Abroad to help me apply for a Master’s program at RMIT 2023 in Melbourne Thanks to their help, especially Neethu Gowda, education consultants were knowledgeable, patient and very professional, taking the time to answer every question I had.I was able to successfully get into the program! I’m so grateful for their assistance throughout the process. In particular, I’d like to thank Mrs. Lakshmi Raghavendra (Sydney) for referring me to eStudy Abroad. I would definitely recommend eStudy Abroad to anyone looking for help with their university applications.
I am extremely satisfied with estudy abroad, there is no negative points to talk about estudy abroad. it is the best consultant which provides both coaching as well as helping in Canada student Visa process, the services extended by estudy abroad consultants with regard to my admission, hostel accommodation, and other formalities etc.