Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Saskatchewan is the only province in Canada which doesn’t have natural boundaries. The province is surrounded by fresh water, mostly of rivers and has approximately 1, 00,000 lakes. It is situated to the north of Alberta and to the east is Manitoba. Compared to other nation Saskatchewan receives the maximum hours of sunshine as a result it has hottest weather compare to other province.
International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry & Saskatchewan Occupation-in-demand
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) offers the individual a way to immigrate to Canada. Through the SINP, Saskatchewan invites residency applications from non-Canadians who want to settle in Saskatchewan as a resident; and nominates successful applicants who eligible through different parameters to the federal government, so they can gain permanent residency in Canada.
- The backbone of the economy is agriculture, forestry, fishing, and hunting.
- Lower Housing costs.
- No Job offer Letter required.
- There is no tuition fee in public schools education for Saskatchewan PR.
- Also Application processing time is less.
Eligibility criteria for the SINP’s Occupation- in- demand Category:
- Minimum 60 points out of 100 on the SINP’s points assessment grid;
- Have a language score of at least IELTS 5 bands.
- Post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship of at least one year in length that resulted in a diploma, certificate or degree.
- Must have Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report who studied outside of Canada.
- Have at least 1 year work experience in the last 10 years in NOC Skill Type O, A or B and is found on Saskatchewan’s In-Demand Occupations List.
- Candidates must show proof of professional status or licensure for regulated occupations or those with professional certification standards in Canada and/or Saskatchewan if required by their occupation.
- Have proof of Settlement funds and settlement plan
- You must pay a non-refundable $350 application fee online. It is the last step required in order to submit your application.
My son Kukke Aditya recently used eStudy Abroad to help me apply for a Master’s program at RMIT 2023 in Melbourne Thanks to their help, especially Neethu Gowda, education consultants were knowledgeable, patient and very professional, taking the time to answer every question I had.I was able to successfully get into the program! I’m so grateful for their assistance throughout the process. In particular, I’d like to thank Mrs. Lakshmi Raghavendra (Sydney) for referring me to eStudy Abroad. I would definitely recommend eStudy Abroad to anyone looking for help with their university applications.
I am extremely satisfied with estudy abroad, there is no negative points to talk about estudy abroad. it is the best consultant which provides both coaching as well as helping in Canada student Visa process, the services extended by estudy abroad consultants with regard to my admission, hostel accommodation, and other formalities etc.