Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
Ontario is a province in east-central Canada that borders the U.S. and the Great Lakes. It’s home to Ottawa, Canada’s capital, known for Parliament Hill’s Victorian architecture and the National Gallery, featuring Canadian and indigenous art. Toronto, Ontario’s capital is home to the 553m-high CN Tower, with expansive views from its revolving restaurant, as well as High Park, site of a rare oak savannah habitat.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is an economic immigration program designed to help Ontario meet its labour market and economic development priorities. The program allows Ontario to nominate, for permanent residence, individuals who have the skills and experience to contribute to Ontario’s economy, and assists employers in recruiting and retaining foreign workers.
The OINP is operated by the province of Ontario in partnership with the federal government through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). The OINP assesses applications and nominates candidates for permanent residence. Individuals nominated by the OINP can then apply for permanent residence through IRCC; IRCC makes the final decision on each application and issues permanent resident visas to successful applicants.
Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream is designed for skilled workers who want to live and work permanently in Ontario.
- No job offer required
- With the CRS of 400 can get PR
- Easy to process
- Biggest province
- No limited occupation
- Best province to live
- Express Entry :- Must have profile on Express Entry Pool
- Work Experience: 1year in last 5 years under Federal Skilled Workers Program or 1 year in last 3 years under Canadian Experience Class
- Education: Bachelor or Higher
- Language: IELTS- 6 band (CLB Level 7)
- Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score: Minimum 400
- Application Fees: 1500CAD$
- Settlement Funds: A minimum level of Savings or income to support you and your family members
- Intent: An intention to live in Ontario
- Legal Status in Canada (if applicable): Must have legal status in Canada (i.e., study permit, work permit, visitor record) if currently residing in Canada.
My son Kukke Aditya recently used eStudy Abroad to help me apply for a Master’s program at RMIT 2023 in Melbourne Thanks to their help, especially Neethu Gowda, education consultants were knowledgeable, patient and very professional, taking the time to answer every question I had.I was able to successfully get into the program! I’m so grateful for their assistance throughout the process. In particular, I’d like to thank Mrs. Lakshmi Raghavendra (Sydney) for referring me to eStudy Abroad. I would definitely recommend eStudy Abroad to anyone looking for help with their university applications.
I am extremely satisfied with estudy abroad, there is no negative points to talk about estudy abroad. it is the best consultant which provides both coaching as well as helping in Canada student Visa process, the services extended by estudy abroad consultants with regard to my admission, hostel accommodation, and other formalities etc.