Dependent Visa for USA | #1 Best Spouse Visa USA Consultant: Application Process Requirement
Spouse Visa USA | Dependent Visa USA | Family Visa USA
- Capital: Washington, D.C.
- Currency: United States Dollar
- Language: English
- Major Cities: New York city, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston
USpouse Visa USA Or Dependent VISA for USA
Under the Dependent Visa scheme, USA permits foreign students and professionals to call their relatives there. SWEC can assist you in assembling a flawless application service that will hasten the spouse visa of United States for you and your loved ones
H4 | F2 | J1 Visa | Spouse Visa USA
The US permits holders of various visas to bring their families with them. Under a number of visa schemes, students, professionals, business owners, and others can all bring their dependents to the US. The following is a list of some of the dependent visa or US Spouse Visa applications that are most popular:
- F2 Visa: This is for F1 visa holders’ dependents who are going to school in the US. F2 visa holders are unable to work or attend school in the US.
- J1 visa: Dependent J1 Visa holders who are in the US for research, medical training, or business purposes are eligible for the J2 visa.
- H4 visa: H4 Dependent Visas are given to family members of H-1B visa holders and permit holders to work and enrol in school in the US.
- Other dependent visa processes: These are dependent visas for dependents of athletes, scientists, asylum seekers, refugees, witnesses, permanent residents, citizens and others who are legally living in the US and wish to live with their dependents to the US
The duration of stay will be temporary till a decision is arrived on the permanent Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100) application or if the application is withdrawn. The duration of stay is generally between 15 to 24 months.
Documents required for Spouse Visa USA | Dependent Visa USA
It is important to create a comprehensive visa application with as much evidence and documentation as possible. Your Y-Axis consultant will assist you with each aspect of the application and help you get your documentation in perfect order. The documents you will need may include:
• Passport & travel history
• Background documentation
• Spouse/partner documentation including marriage certificate
• Extensive evidence of relationship including photos
• Other proof of relationship
• Income proof of sponsor to show adequate finances
• Completed application & consulate fees
• English language skills
• If calling your child, they must be under the age of 18 at the time of application
• The H1B dependent visa is called the H4 visa. The H4 dependent visa gives the right to live, study, and work in the US.
Dependent Visa or Spouse Visa USA include those who:
• The H1B visa holder’s spouse
• Children under 21 whose parent has an H1B visa are eligible.
The H4 visa’s validity:
• The principal applicant, who is also the sponsor, must have a valid visa for the visa to be valid.
• Typically, the spouse or parent with an H1B visa sponsors the visa. When the sponsor’s visa expires, the H4 visa also loses its validity.
The H4 visa holder may:
• Obtain a driving licence
• Find opportunities to study in the US
• Be eligible for financial services including banking and a loan for an H4 visa
Advantages of having an H4 US Spouse visa
• A person with an H4 visa has the option of working full- or part-time, or not at all.
• The H4 visa holder is permitted to start any form of business.
• The holder of the H4 visa may continue to be eligible for EAD even if he does not seek employment.
F2 Student Dependent Visa of USA | US Study Visa
The F2 Visa is the name for the dependant student visa. Those with an F1 student visa may bring their immediate family members to the US on the non-immigrant F2 visa. The spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 are considered dependents.
Requirements for eligibility for the F2 US Spouse visa
• Must be the spouse of a person with an F1 visa.
• Must be the unmarried, under-21 dependent child of an F1 visa holder.
• The applicant must possess sufficient financial means to maintain the family in the US.
Documents for Student Dependent Visa of USA | US Spouse Visa
• Passport (both original and photocopies)
• Visa application confirmation (DS-160)
• A photograph conforming to U.S. visa rules
• Birth certificate for dependent children
• Marriage certificate for spouses
• Visa fee payment receipt
• Applicant’s I-20 form
• Copy of F1 visa holder’s I-20 form
• Applicant’s bank statements, tax records, and employment documents as proof of financial stability
Processing time for US dependent visa | Spouse Visa USA
The average processing period for a visa is 15 to 30 working days. It can take much longer depending on a variety of circumstances like as the workload at the embassy or consulate, express delivery, the kind of Dependent visa USA, and so on. It also relies on when the sponsor submits their visa application. Your visas will be processed at the same time if you both apply for it at the same time. The act of scheduling an interview can take a long time and involve a lot of waiting. As a result, applying ahead of time is highly recommended.
Checkout USA Emabassy Page: F2 Visa US Embassy
The best guide who can help you with this question is your US Spouse visa consultant. Irrespective of whether you are looking for a dependent visa, student visa, visitor visa, or any other services like Online IELTS coaching, a best USA visa consultant can give you proper information based on experience.
You can discuss with them the country for which you are looking to get a visa. In case you are based in Ahmedabad or Surat, search online using Top USA visa consultant in Ahmedabad, or Top USA visa consultant in Surat, respectively. This will help you get suggestions for visa consultancy services in these localities.
My son Kukke Aditya recently used eStudy Abroad to help me apply for a Master’s program at RMIT 2023 in Melbourne Thanks to their help, especially Neethu Gowda, education consultants were knowledgeable, patient and very professional, taking the time to answer every question I had.I was able to successfully get into the program! I’m so grateful for their assistance throughout the process. In particular, I’d like to thank Mrs. Lakshmi Raghavendra (Sydney) for referring me to eStudy Abroad. I would definitely recommend eStudy Abroad to anyone looking for help with their university applications.
I am extremely satisfied with estudy abroad, there is no negative points to talk about estudy abroad. it is the best consultant which provides both coaching as well as helping in Canada student Visa process, the services extended by estudy abroad consultants with regard to my admission, hostel accommodation, and other formalities etc.