Franchise Education Consultancy Business
• e Study Abroad organises induction programmes for new Business Partners and their staff.
• It undertakes Faculty and Counselor training and certification.
• It hosts sales and marketing training periodically.
• e Study Abroad conducts ongoing training on new products
• The company designs the admission process.
• The company provides training online to the staff.
Marketing and Advertising Support:
• e Study Abroad takes marketing and advertising initiatives at a national level.
• For region specific advertising e Study Abroad provides aid to Business Partners, which is subject to minimal charge.
• e Study Abroad offers new Business Partners an initial start-up kit containing product brochures and promotional material.
• e Study Abroad supports franchise to online marketing and sms services all over the country.
India happens to be a market with enormous potential for overseas education however complexities involved in starting a new business are far more than starting an affiliate office. To have network of offices all across and presence in the whole of India is very difficult for big organizations and slightly impossible for the mid-size and smaller ones as well. Franchisee arrangement makes it imperative for companies who intend to grow, spread and have a national presence to form associations as a strategy for expansion. This is the great business format, which can enable mediocre companies to go for a national expansion and reach customers in all parts of the country.
Who are we Looking for?
Studying abroad is an important decision for students and we are looking for partners who have a great sense of responsibility. If you have a passion for helping students in realizing their career goals abroad then you are the best fit for this demanding profession. The franchisee appointment will be selectively granted to prospects who match the following requirements.
Those who are already into study abroad activities will be given preference subject to their relevant experience.
Candidates demonstrating adequate business acumen and impressive business track record.
Proven management capabilities and exceptional business traits.
Demonstrating sound financial resources, well-furnished office along with amenities.
Good communication skills and command over English.