Best Spouse Visa Australia (Subclass 309) Consultants | Dependent Visa | Spouse Visa Processing Time
Spouse Visa Australia | Australia Dependent Visa | Australia Family Visa
- Capital : Canberra
- Currency :Australian dollar
- Language : English
- Major Cities : Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Newcastle
Dependent Visa or Spouse Visa Australia Process
Under the Spouse Visa Australia or Dependent Visa scheme, Australia permits foreign students and professionals to call their relatives there. SWEC can assist you in assembling a flawless application service that will hasten the spouse visa of Australia for you and your loved ones
Dependent Visa | Spouse Visa Australia Process
VISA SUBCLASS 309 (PARTNER PROVISIONAL VISA)
This visa enables partner or spouse to temporarily remain in Australia as an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or a qualifying New Zealand citizen. Obtaining this visa is the first step toward obtaining a permanent partner visa (subclass 309) or spouse visa Australia.
When applying for the visa, the applicant must be in a real relationship with the spouse for spouse visa Australia.
Subclass 309 visa requirements or characteristics include:
- This is a temporary visa.
- A permanent partner visa can be obtained after receiving this visa.
- At the time of application, the applicant must be outside of Australia.
Benefits of the Subclass 309 Visa
The Subclass 309 visa holder can:
- Work in Australia
- Study in Australia
- Travel to and from Australia as many times as needed
- Attend unlimited hours of English classes until you reach vocational English in spite of completing 510 hours which was the previous limit.
- Make use of Australia’s public health care scheme, Medicare
- Family members including dependent children can be included in the application and their visas will be approved provided they meet health and character requirements.
Duration of stay:
The duration of stay will be temporary till a decision is arrived on the permanent Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100) application or if the application is withdrawn. The duration of stay is generally between 15 to 24 months.
Dependent or Spouse Visa Australia : Subclass 100
To qualify for this Subclass 100 spouse visa,
- The applicant must be in a committed relationship with his or her spouse or partner.
- The applicant must submit an application for this temporary visa and should be outside of Australia.
- Only people who possess a Subclass 309 visa are eligible for this visa. The holder of this visa may remain in the country indefinitely and then apply for citizenship. The visa holder must do this while preserving a sincere and long-lasting relationship with their Australian partner.
- It is challenging to forecast the processing time for Partner visas 309 and 100 because it depends on a variety of variables.
The following factors affect the spouse visa processing time:
- Filling out the application form with the required information.
- Time required to answer a query.
- Verifying the information provided by you
Processing timelines: 25% of applications: 5 months / 50% of applications: 9 months / 75% of applications: 18 months/ 90% of applications: 29 months
Documents For Student Spouse Visa Australia
You must include information about your dependant family members on your initial Form 157A if you are included them in your original student visa application. The primary student visa holder must have a visa that is valid for at least 12 months, as well as the money and insurance needed to pay all costs during this time.
If you are applying for the visa after you have started your course, then you must submit the following documents:
- Form 919, Nomination of student dependents
- Form 157A, Application for a student visa
- A letter from one of your teachers stating:
- Name of your course
- Length of the course and your expected completion date
- If you are satisfying all the course requirements;
- Proof that you can financially support your dependent family members
- Proof of family ties such as marriage certificate or birth certificate
- Proof of school enrolment of school-aged children
- Proof of health insurance for dependents
Child Visa 101 of Australia
This visa is available to kids whose biological parents, whether one or both, live in Australia. On this visa, a child may reside in the nation with their parents.
- The child must be less than 18 or older than 18 and younger than 25 and enrolled in school full-time, or older than 18 and have a disability.
- He must not have been born in Australia.
- Initiate a visa application in your country of residence.
- At the time of application, the child must be living outside of Australia.
Australia Subclass 491 Visa
For skilled individuals who desire to live and work in a regional area of Australia, the subclass 491 visa is a provisional visa.
Eligibility Requirements for a Subclass 491 visa:
- The candidate must be sponsored by an eligible relative or be nominated to apply by a state or territory government.
- to work in a skilled occupation listed in the appropriate field.
- The occupation’s skills assessment is required.
- Receive a request to apply
- The applicant must obtain the necessary points (65 points)
- possess the necessary degree of English proficiency
- the necessary health standards
- satisfy the moral requirements
- be younger than 45 years old
With Spouse visa Australia (Subclass 491) you can:
- Stay in Australia for 5 years
- Can live, work and study in a designated regional area of Australia
- Travel to and from Australia as many times as you want, while the visa is valid
- Apply for permanent residence after 3 years from the time your 491 visa is granted
Form more information please visit: https://india.highcommission.gov.au/
The best guide who can help you with this question is your Australia visa consultant. Irrespective of whether you are looking for a dependent visa, student visa, visitor visa, or any other services like Online IELTS coaching, a best Australia Dependent visa consultant can give you proper information based on experience. You can discuss with them the country for which you are looking to get a visa. In case you are based in Ahmedabad or Surat, search online using Top Dependent visa consultant in Ahmedabad, or Top study in Australia visa consultant in Surat, respectively. This will help you get suggestions for visa consultancy services in these localities.
My son Kukke Aditya recently used eStudy Abroad to help me apply for a Master’s program at RMIT 2023 in Melbourne Thanks to their help, especially Neethu Gowda, education consultants were knowledgeable, patient and very professional, taking the time to answer every question I had.I was able to successfully get into the program! I’m so grateful for their assistance throughout the process. In particular, I’d like to thank Mrs. Lakshmi Raghavendra (Sydney) for referring me to eStudy Abroad. I would definitely recommend eStudy Abroad to anyone looking for help with their university applications.
I am extremely satisfied with estudy abroad, there is no negative points to talk about estudy abroad. it is the best consultant which provides both coaching as well as helping in Canada student Visa process, the services extended by estudy abroad consultants with regard to my admission, hostel accommodation, and other formalities etc.